How To Attract and Convert More Business From Mobile Searches and Google Map
Did you know that Worldwide, More Than Half Of Google’s Searches Happen On Mobile - Also, according to Google, in 2015, there were more searches happened on Mobile than on the desktop computer?
On 21st April 2014, Google also enforced a new rule that if your website is not mobile friendly - Google won't list your site on search results!
Google Map plays an important role in marketing and it can influence your customer to choose you or not! Unfortunately, not many businesses know to take advantage of Google Map - a FREE and very effective marketing tool
Let CleverLINK director, Camtu Pham, a leading e-business consultant helps you to understand and overcome this challenge. Camtu is also proud to be Level 3 Local Guide appointed by Google International. At this practical workshop, you will walk away know how to
- Use Google Map correctly and strategically (on desktop & Mobile Phone)
- Claim your business on Google Map
- Evaluate your current listing on Google Map
- Add photos that will promote and win more clients
- Evaluate your own website(s) and know if your site is Mobile friendly or not
- drive more traffic to your website so that you can capture more leads and convert more sales.
Camtu Pham M. Com., B. Comp. Sci
If you have any questions or comments - please call CleverLINK on 1300 721 837 or email us at email@example.com
|Event Date||23-05-2017 9:00 am|
|Event End Date||23-05-2017 2:30 pm|
|Cut off date||23-05-2017|
|Location||CleverLINK, Ground Floor, Enterprise Bld, Innovation Campus|